- All-Weather Enclosure for year round protection from the elementsand reduced noise levels. The enclosures have a powder coat finish for durability and are lockable to discourage tampering.
- Sound Attenuation can be added to the standard weather enclosure for additional noise reduction.
- Battery Charger Several sizes are available to provide simple trickle or fully automatic and self-adjusting charging to the generator’s battery system.
- Coolant Heaters to maintain warm engine coolant temperature and aid in cold weather starting.
- Critical Silencer for added noise reduction in sound sensitive installations.
- Base Tanks UL listed sub base tanks in both single and double wall constuction are available for all models.
- Electronic Governor controls engine speed to give a constant frequency providing steady state speed regulation to +/- .25% from no-load to full-speed.
Although standard equipment on some models, it is available on as an option on others.
- NFPA 110 Configuration to meet the requirements of life critical applications.
- Battery Dry type batteries are available in standard sizes, as well as heavy-duty sizes for additional starting power.
- Automatic Transfer Switches A wide range of automatic transfer switches are available to meet your needs.
- Heavy-Duty Air Cleaners are available for those models, where medium duty is standard equipment.
- Exporting Crating for added shipping protection.