USCG-rated Racor Marine Hose is designed for gasoline as well as
diesel engine systems and is also recommended for oil lines, transmission fluid lines, and petroleum-based hydraulic fluids. This
hose delivers test-proven performance in a wide operating temperature range and constant working pressure in popular sizes. It is fire
resistant and meets SAE J1527 Type A class and SAE J1942 standards. It offers long-lasting reinforced construction, kink and cut resistance,
and compatibility with a variety of standard 100R5 fittings.
Racor Marine hose is constructed using fuel and oil-resistant synthetic rubber tube, one braid of high-tensile steel wire, and oil, weather and
fire resistant synthetic blue rubber cover. The layline is embossed for permanent identification. Racor Marine hose also features:
- Packaging in reels of 350 foot length.
- Blue embossed outer cover for easy identification and the assurance of Parker Racor quality.
- High tensile steel wire braid.
- USCG accepted for commercial and pleasure boat applications.
- Meets SAE J1527 Type A Class 1 and SAE J1942 standards
- Meets Class 1 permeation requirements with gasoline and gasoline/ethanol blend.
- Parker Racor service worldwide.
- 500 psi working pressure
- Simple assembly.
- Passing of 2 1/2 minute fire test.
- Reusable fittings
Racor Marine hose features use of No-Skive hose and fittings. Many benefits are provided by No-Skive hose and fittings including:
- Assembly of No-Skive hose and fittings does not require removal of the outer cover of the hose.
- Use of No-Skive hose and fittings keeps outer cover intact, protecting vulnerable wire wrap during fitting assembly.
- Cushioned grip increases hose life - supporting cushion of compressed rubber between gripping threads on fitting reduces wire movement, minimizing stress.
- Corrosion Protection - steel wire braid of No-Skive hose is never exposed because outer rubber cover is not removed before assembling the fitting.
- No-Skive fittings are designed to allow socket threads to penetrate outer cover of hose and grip the sire braid of the hose.
Simple two step assembly - attach socket to hose, thread nipple to socket